Linking Apple Health and the Second Nature app
If you use Apple Health to count your steps or track your weight, this data can also be linked to the Second Nature app.
Note: If you're on the tech-programme, your account is set to use the steps coming from your activity tracker. To change this, your account settings will need to be updated. Please contact email@example.com and our support team can do this for you.
To make sure Apple Health is linked to the Second Nature app, please follow these steps:
- Select 'Go to profile' in the top righthand corner of the 'Home' page in the Second Nature app
- Select 'Settings' in the top righthand corner
- Scroll down to the 'Tracking' heading
- Select 'Apple Health settings'
You will be prompted to follow these steps:
- Open Apple Health app
- Select the picture icon in the top right corner
- Under 'Privacy', select ‘Apps’
- Select ‘Second Nature’
- Make sure ‘Steps' is enabled, and 'Weight' depending on whether you wish for this data to also be synced to your Second Nature app.
Your account will then be linked to Apple Health and your step counts and weight readings will automatically be transmitted and appear under the 'Track' section of the Second Nature app.
Unlinking Apple Health from the Second Nature app
If you prefer to manually add your step count and weight readings, you can also make sure that Apple Health doesn't transmit any information to the Second Nature app:
- Follow the steps above and then ensure that 'Steps' and 'Weight' have been deselected.