Syncing sleep data from Apple Health can be a great way to track your sleep patterns.
To sync sleep data from Apple Health to your Second Nature account, please follow the instructions below.
In the Apple Health app:
- Select the profile image/avatar in the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down to privacy and select 'Apps'
- Select 'Second Nature' and ensure 'Sleep Analysis' is toggled on
You can add sleep data manually to your Apple Health account which will then transfer to your Second Nature account when you press 'Sync' under the sleep bar chart in your Second Nature account.
To manually enter sleep data to your Apple Health account, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the Apple Health app
- Select the 'Browse' icon from the toolbar on the bottom right
- Select 'Sleep' under 'Health Categories'
- Select 'Sleep Analysis'
- Select 'Add Data' in the top right-hand corner
Please keep in mind - if you record sleep data from Tuesday night to Wednesday morning in Apple Health, the entry will show up as Wednesday's sleep. When this same sleep data is transferred to your Second Nature account, it will appear as Tuesday's sleep.