To set your first goal weight in the mobile application, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the "Home" page in-app
- Select "Set first goal"
- The app will open a new window with your goal weight set at signup. You can choose to keep the goal weight set at signup, or you can choose a new goal weight.
- Choose "Yes, that's good" if you want to keep the current goal weight, or "No, I want to change it" if you'd like to set a new goal weight.
- If you opt to change your goal weight, a new window will open. Use the "+" or "-" buttons to adjust to your desired goal weight.
- You'll be able to adjust your weight loss goal throughout the programme if you find you've set a goal that's too small or too large.
- The app will then ask if you'd like to break your weight-loss progress down into "milestones". This means you'll celebrate reaching a series of weight-loss milestones as you move towards your final weight-loss goal.
- Weight-loss milestones will look like:
- Once you set your weight loss goal, you'll receive a green congratulatory banner and be returned to your "Home" page.
If you'd like to adjust your weight-loss goal again, you can contact Customer Support who will update your weight-loss goal for you.