Setting a profile picture helps to personalise your account and helps your health coach and fellow group members better identify you as you interact throughout the programme.
To set a profile picture within the mobile application, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to your "Home" page
- Select "Go to profile" in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the camera icon in the top lefthand corner or on the existing picture.
- A menu will pop up at the bottom giving you the option to take a profile picture with your device's camera, or upload an existing picture from an album. Select one.
- Once you have selected your chosen profile picture, click 'Choose' on the bottom right.
Your profile photo will upload in the top left corner of the screen and a green banner will appear letting you know you have successfully uploaded your new photo.
To add or change your profile picture on the web app version of the programme, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your account at secondnature.io/login and click on the camera icon or your profile picture to the top left of your "HOME" page.
- A dialogue box will populate giving you the option to either "Upload from computer" or to drag and drop a picture from your computer into the dashed box outline.
- Choose your profile picture. The picture will upload into your Second Nature account and appear in both the web app and mobile app.