Journaling is a great way to organise the thoughts in your mind, which can help you to make sense of them. Additionally, keeping track of your accomplishments and how you have overcome challenges throughout your Second Nature journey will be a powerful motivational tool for the future!
Creating a new journal entry
To begin a new journal entry, follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Toolbox' > 'Journal' > Select 'Start a new entry'.
2. Enter the correct date and type of entry. The entry options are: Gratitude, General and Motivation.
3. You can then select the emotions you may be feeling at this time (this is optional). You can also add a photo too and write a description about what is on your mind (in order to save an entry, you need to either add a photo or write a description).
4. Once completed, you can edit the privacy settings of each entry. The default setting is 'Group'. If you would like to change the default privacy setting, you can do so by going to Toolbox > Journal > More > Privacy settings > Select preferred privacy setting.
5. To complete and save the journal entry, select 'Save journal entry'.
Editing and deleting a journal entry
You may wish to edit or delete a journal entry. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Go to 'Toolbox' > 'Journal' > Select the journal entry you wish to edit/delete.
- You can then select 'Edit entry' or 'Delete entry'.