We encourage you to increase your daily activity throughout the Second Nature programme. To encourage motivation in your group, there is a group steps leaderboard displaying your peer support group's weekly step count. This can be found on your 'Home' page in the mobile app.
You can choose whether or not you would like to join the group steps leaderboard by following the instructions below:
- On your home page, select ‘Go to profile’ in the top right-hand corner
- Select ‘Settings’ in the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down to the ‘Tracking’ section and toggle on or off ‘Join group steps leaderboard’
Creating a steps leaderboard
Create your own steps leaderboard and invite friends and family who aren’t on the programme to join you and motivate each other for free!
Please follow the steps below to create a new steps leaderboard:
- Go to your 'Home' page in the Second Nature app
- Scroll down to the 'Steps leaderboards' heading
- Select 'Create new steps leaderboard'
- Enter the board name and select 'Invite participants'
- Permit Second Nature access to your contacts and select the contacts you would like to invite
- Press the blue 'Next' button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your message and press 'Send' at the top right of the screen
To invite people to your leaderboard, they will need to be saved as contacts with their email addresses on your mobile device.
If you experience any difficulties with this, please contact Customer Support via the app. Visit the 'Chat' page and select 'Speak with Customer Support'.