Keeping track of what you are eating and drinking can help to maintain healthy habits. The food diary function within the app allows you to keep a daily record of your food/fluid intake.
Creating a food diary
To begin a new food diary entry, follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Toolbox' > 'Food diary' > Select 'Start a new diary'.
2. Select the date you want to create the entry for > Select 'Confirm'.
3. Select 'Log a new meal'.
4. Enter the time, meal type, what you ate, and a photo if you wish to. Once completed, select 'Save'.
5. To add meals throughout the day, go to Toolbox > Food diary > Select 'Today' > Select 'Log a new meal'.
Editing and deleting a food diary entry
You may wish to amend a food diary entry if you missed something. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Go to 'Toolbox' > 'Food diary' > Select the date you wish to edit/delete the entry for.
- Select the meal that you wish to edit/delete.
3. Select 'Edit entry' to edit the meal. If you wish to delete the entry, select 'Delete entry'.