The weekly progress report is a summary of your achievements during the previous week.
The weekly progress report includes the amount of weight you've lost so far, the number of steps taken during the preceding week, and the number of steps walked in total since beginning the Second Nature programme.
To receive a weekly progress report to your email each Monday, please ensure you've completed two of the three below tasks during the preceding week:
- Entered a weight reading
- Entered a steps reading
- Completed a journal entry
If only one of the above tasks is completed, the system will not send a weekly progress report until the next week that you complete at least two of the three tasks.
If you'd prefer not to receive a weekly progress report each Monday, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the 'Home' page in-app
- Select 'Go to profile' in the top righthand corner
- Select 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Notifications' and toggle off 'Subscribed to email updates'
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support:
- Tap the 'Chat' icon from the bottom toolbar in-app
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Speak to Customer Support'
If you'd prefer not to receive the weekly progress reports, please select the link to "Unsubscribe here" at the bottom of the weekly progress report email.