The Second Nature app allows you to sync your sleep from Google Fit. At the moment, Google Fit only has the functionality to enter in your sleep manually. This, however, can be a great way to start keeping track of your sleeping patterns.
- Enable syncing with Google Fit in the Second Nature app (see this article on how to connect to Google Fit)
- Open the Google Fit app
- On the Homepage, select 'Sleep'
- Select the '+' icon at the top right
- Enter in the start and end date of when you slept
- Indicate the time you went to bed and the time you woke up
- Select 'Save' at the top right corner
- The data will then appear on the graph. Google Fit saves sleep under the following day. E.g. If you record your sleep from Tuesday night to Wednesday morning, this will be saved under Wednesday.
- Next time you open the Second Nature app, your sleep will automatically sync from Google Fit. This can take a few seconds. In the Second Nature app, the sleep entry will appear on the day that you went to bed rather than the following day. E.g. If you record your sleep from Tuesday night to Wednesday morning, this will be saved under Tuesday.